Friday 7 August 2009

big bad broadband boo-boos .... and bunnies!


follow me .... there's a dog lose in the wood...
Originally uploaded by RaggyRat

the internet is great whrn you can access it freely and do whatever you need. now im corssing my fingers and hoping this blog direct from flickr will upload as i cant upload pictures direcly to the blog ...

i have been on the phone three times, and Janice from BT is going to call again this afternoon ...

these bunnies are ready to come to portland with me for artwey open studios next month ....

2 comments:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

Love love love the bunnies!

Midge x x x said...

I love Buns too, but I can't have another..... unless you know a soul who really needs a good home!

At least these little darlings don't need cleaning, feeding.

Good bunnies cat......

will they look the same if I put them in a cage with the garden veggie off cuts, will they need brushing, teeth cleaning and do they need their claws cut?
x x x