Saturday 24 July 2010

family ...

my Mam came down to weymouth to visit us ... of course, Eric came too. Here he is, as Grandad with my girls...



Matty and Daisy enjoy the rickety bridge! These are the play things over at Kingston Maurward...



Mary crawls into this bright yellow tunnel!



Matty will drive the combine harvester ...



This is the way the Ladies ride!



On Weymouth beach, Grandad wants all the stones...



I know here eyes aren't very good, but is my Mam using binoculars to find things on the beach? She doesn't know I got this photo. I am for it, now!



All looking for pretty shells...



Mary likes to hand over stones ...



Tired now, time for a drink in 'The Oasis'!

1 comment:

KCFitch said...

Cat - it looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm really happy for all of you!