Friday 10 September 2010

Artwey 2010 opens today!

altho i wont be a lobster today, i will be manning my Artwey 2010 open studio event ...


perhaps you already have your Artwey map, and saw last weeks Dorset Echo magazine? That lobster stunt seems to have worked out well for advertising!



Here is the bit on the Artwey map showing dear Molly owl, and my venue ...



you can grab a PDF file of the 2-sided map from artwey.co.uk ...



and i have some new pieces on display at the Brewers Quay, one of these little chaps sold at the private view last night!



and if you visit me at 10.30 today you are up for a rare treat, as Ed Hintze opens my porch to the general public and fans of the Raggy rat!

Plus - listen out for my radio interview on WESSEX FM news!

5 comments:

out of the frame said...

I hope it goes really well for you :)

Katy Cameron said...

Hope it all goes well, and that your weather is nicer than it is here!

Caroline B said...

Good luck for today - how exciting!

Caroline B said...

Good luck for today - how exciting!

Caroline B said...

Haha, whoops - double luck then!