Sunday 24 October 2010

A 1974 flavoured Cat!

In october of 1974 when these newspapers were printed i was three years old, and my baby sister a chip-gulling 4-month-old ... the paper is a much better quality than modern days ones ...



Ruth Meech of the Dorset Echo took these pics, and has borrowed the papers for a giggle and a spot of social history ... and what about my dress, you do like it?



It came form the same stash as these papers, some awesome vintage fabrics and even some toys and books, thanks very much to Chris Slade, my other Dad :-) My mum saw it via my web cam, and was very taken with it, and remembered a Richards Shops being in Southport ...

1 comment:

Caroline B said...

Now is that a look you will be keeping? Are you keeping the vintage fabrics & if so, can we see them??