Monday 24 October 2011

I just love to make potato cakes ...

And eat potato cakes too!



For some time now I have had some willing helpers to do some mashing and mixing, and i can often leave them to it now for the most part, but not way back, when this video footage was taken, Baking with three under three I needed several pairs of hands and I can't imagine how I filmed it too!


So cute to see! And it used to be the only way my children would eat their 'tapeos', but now its a fab way to use up leftovers!

2 comments:

WendyCarole said...

great video and I noticed that you didn't do any measuring I am impressed.

BTW loved the baby's cardie

Glass Jar Gifts said...

It must have taken you ten times longer than if you'd just whipped them up yourself, but well worth it. Happy memories and great life skills being learned. You sound so calm, such a great learning environment