Tuesday 3 January 2012

Stormy!

Such a wild night, I put on the diving belt to go and let the chickens out this morning, makes sure the shed door was hooked, and laughed to see the Wendy-house in the flower beds again!



So we kept the lamps on a bit longer this morning ... in the kitchen I have my sea glass collection and with my Nan's things I have some lovely shells ...




I made most of two cute grey creatures, and also made up one of Mary's craft kit necklaces with her!



It is a challenge to complete things sometimes, as with three young people around there is always someone wanting something ...



Often, there's a quick fix, and then its dinner time!


Of course I will finish the grey creatures today and share them with you tomorrow!

3 comments:

southmedhorse said...

Very high winds here in London - estimate at least 60mph - plus loads of rain. It's what wellies are for!!

Caroline B said...

Extremely scary walking the dog early this morning, felt like we'd be blown away at any minute! All gone now, and clear skies. Lucky you being able to spend the morning at home - I had to return to work!

WendyCarole said...

It has been blowing a gale all day here in Yorkshire. Torrential rain, hail, all sorts, let's hope it's better tomorrow