Thursday 12 April 2012

But then some one breaks a leg!

Following the making of Spirit II, there's a casualty. Too much galloping. So out comes the Araldite, my old Dad's favourite, and the little foal spends an over night wearing blue-tac hooves!



Then Mary, who would like to remind us that she is nearly four, learns to climb on the rocking horse all by herself! And is pleased. If still slightly nervous of the thing!



I was drowning in chores, so I got Daisy to fill in a few forms for me - that ought to do just nicely!



And I completed a couple of Rat Bags, and made a nice cup of tea!


Hmmm, shall I give that chair a paint job, perhaps? xxx

3 comments:

Caroline B said...

Haha, the NHS will definitely pay up with that signature! Hope that wasn't your only copy though.....

WendyCarole said...

Love the authentication stamp.

southmedhorse said...

The Grand National's on this Saturday as well....