Friday 11 May 2012

Happy Birthday Noncel!

Got together some bits and bobs today to make a special present for a friend ... The rope came from furniture packaging and the twig was found on a local walk.


Here it is, and i do hope she likes it - i now want to make another one right away! Maybe a whole stick full?


Do you remember me showing you this book that was coming out? Well, I will show you more of it tomorrow, but i was very much inspired by a design found in the book to make this gift ...


There's is much more colourful than mine of course ...


Do you like handmade gifts? Its my birthday tomorrow!

3 comments:

Caroline B said...

Happy Birthday Cat! Hope it's a good one - at least the sun is shining for you!

Sue Niven said...

Happy Belated Birthday, I hope you had a very fun day.

Rachel K said...

I love handmade gifts and I try to make gifts for others if I can! Love this, btw, and would love to flip through that book sometime :) There is a gentle, muted, seaside theme to my hallway :)